Friday, February 19, 2010

This SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED

http://www.csnbayarea.com/02/19/10/Warriors-Nearly-Traded-Ellis-to-Memphis/landing.html?blockID=183483&feedID=2478

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DID THIS NOT HAPPEN?

I mean I respect Monta for what he did on this team, but HIM and CURRY are OIL and WATER and you know what happens when those two things combine. The FRIKIN #2 pick and OJ MAYO. Yes Thabeet is kinda sad, but I would give MONTA up for Mayo by himself if I could. I HATE HATE HATE LARRY RILEY!!! Can we agree if not now, then bookmark this damn post and we can agree later that Monta and Curry just dont work?

I REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG. After all I am just a Scrub who just wants to watch a decent product. Monta must go, seriously if I am wrong I will sing praises and blow the BLOGS up about it, but I am 110% sure that I am right on this one. In fact if I am wrong and Curry and Monta can turn this around together, I will SHUT THIS Blog down.

No comments:

Post a Comment