Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Morrow is not long for the W's

When Reggie Williams comes off the bench first, when Williams can make a shot for himself, when Williams can pull up and actually make a jumper, it shows me 1 thing and 1 thing only. Anthony Morrow is not going to be a Warrior come next season. Forget the winds of change that is coming, Morrow is just getting outplayed by Reggie Williams. He has better handles, can distribute the ball, get open, and create for himself if things go wrong. I was actually at the game last night and I saw Dudley draped over Morrow and he could not get free. The time he did break free, he proceeded to throw up a brick. I don't know what happened to Morrow, maybe nothing happened, maybe this is how he always was. Williams is better, he might not be Evan Turner, but he is a nice guy to fill out the roster. Give the choice between Morrow and Williams, I am pumping up Williams once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment